Wednesday, February 3, 2016
He is for you.
Mamas. Whether you are sitting and reading during a quiet nap time, or barely keeping your eyes open from a sleepless night, I just want to offer a little encouragement: Jesus is FOR you. In all of those moments- the easy days where your kiddos are predictable and on schedule, and the days where they are crying and totally wrecking what you had in mind. Jesus is FOR YOU. It's in those moments where he meets us the most. I find myself going through 2 different extremes- some days, my daughters are fun, predictable, and great nappers. On those days, I feel encouraged, completely in control, and sometimes not really even feeling the need for Jesus. On the other days- the days where they go on nap strikes, or are sick, upset, and unpredictable, I feel desperately in need of Jesus, but in those moments of frustration, I just want to be angry and feel sorry for myself. Mamas, he meets you in both of those places, and he is for you. His gospel is true on both types of days and his grace is freely offered to you. May you find rest in the truth that Jesus is for you, and he is for your kids. His grace is sufficient in your weakness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment